Welcome

This blog collects all of my research on Dr. Devra Bogdanovich as well as becoming a way to tell her story. You can check the What is this page for an overview of the project, or browse through the Bio and Career pages to learn about Dr. Bogdanovich's work and life. The main part of the blog will serve as a journal of my journey to document my research and to pay homage to a distinguished scientist.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Devra in Australia

A new document surfaced about Devra's potential whereabouts.

Transcript

Intelligence Report
Security Clearance Top Secret
Item Description COMMIT Network Intercept
Point of Origin Shanghai China
Time of Origin 22:12:36 UTC
Source  Withheld per CEO directive
Surveillance Subjects  Ni, Yuen  Farlowe, Hubert

00:00:00  Ni:    Hubert Farlowe
00:00:01  Farlowe:   Director.
00:00:02  Ni: Not my title anymore.
00:00:05  Farlowe: Too bad. It always suited you.
00:00:09  Ni: It's about Devrea. I know you are...loyal... to her.
00:00:16  Farlowe: I'm listening.
00:00:18  Ni:  We brought her to Hulong. She created a disruption. I had to ask that she be removed, but I suspect there are some who are planning to...harm her, greviously. I don't want that to happen.
00:00:35  Farlowe: I tracked her to Australia, but I'm having trouble dialing in an exact location. It would be really helpful if you could give me one.
00:00:45  Ni: You tracked her. How?
00:00:48  Farlowe:  I'm a tracker? More importantly, I'm a sensative. The minute she experienced fear, I picked her up. I'm guessing she's afraid of whoever she is with, and I'm guessing that's Smith.
00:01:04  Ni:  I'll tell you where she is, but I need Smith back alive.
00:01:09  Farlowe:  He doesn;t kill Devra, I don't kill him.
00:01:13  Ni: I have your word?
00:01:15  Farlowe: You have to ask?
--------

So Hubert is protecting Devra, has some ability to sense her, is tracking her fear and is seems is heading to Australia to find Devra and potentially interact with Smith.  I am looking forward to that.

A few additional thoughts on Australia.

It is interesting to note - WAYYYYYY back in 2012 - some of the first XM studies leaked noted that Australia was one of the "darker" or lower level spots regarding XM - and that is where Smith is taking Devra... is there a connection? (see http://niantic.schlarp.com/investigation:exotic_matter#xm_sat_surveys_and_dr_victor_kureze_research and http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/pac/IB/01/item/dreamtime.png  )


Maybe  knows about agent 685 (mentioned in the Dreamtime document) and also - why was that document titled Dreamtime?  

Australia links to the Koori line and their concept of Dreamtime, which could link to    

This document - http://niantic.schlarp.com/documents:songlines1 also mentions Australia and the potential for that concept.  Is there something in Australia, that can help?

No comments:

Post a Comment