Welcome

This blog collects all of my research on Dr. Devra Bogdanovich as well as becoming a way to tell her story. You can check the What is this page for an overview of the project, or browse through the Bio and Career pages to learn about Dr. Bogdanovich's work and life. The main part of the blog will serve as a journal of my journey to document my research and to pay homage to a distinguished scientist.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Run Devra Run

Today's update on a site by P.A. Chapeau had a title of Run, Devra, Run - it links to a report.  Is Devra dead?  I refuse to believe that, and even if she is, I still intend to uncover as much as I can about this person and those associated with her; especially if she was murdered. Those responsible for her death will be brought to justice.

http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/pac/IB/01/item/04-poireports.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment