Welcome

This blog collects all of my research on Dr. Devra Bogdanovich as well as becoming a way to tell her story. You can check the What is this page for an overview of the project, or browse through the Bio and Career pages to learn about Dr. Bogdanovich's work and life. The main part of the blog will serve as a journal of my journey to document my research and to pay homage to a distinguished scientist.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hank Johnson Video Diary and Being Lost

A video Diary from Hank Johnson was released yesterday (transcript below) - https://plus.google.com/u/0/+NianticProject/posts/fVvt75SPqxR

 This is very disturbing. And I have started a plea on G+ and will continue it here, Hank is lost, Devra maybe lost too. But perhaps if Devra can find Hank, they can both help each other.


Transcript:

I've been wandering the streets of Berlin. I've seen many things familiar to me: the embassy, the Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gate. I have clear memories of a surveillance training exercise in 1993; felt like a game for us at the time.  Little did I know that friends would later die because they, they didn’t play it well enough.  What I don’t know is why I’m here. The trip to the cave it, it doesn’t make sense. So I’ve been walking, thinking, step by step trying to clear away the noise. I know there’s a message for me. Maybe it’s in the portals. I just need to see through the wave to the water.

Sometimes messages come to me. Usually as images, just a snapshot, like a, like a frame lifted from a movie. Often they come when I’m near portals. Lately I’ve been seeing glyphs as well. Sometimes I’m in the images, but, but I’m not seeing myself from my own perspective. I’m seeing myself from someplace else; from the portal looking back at me.  It’s me I’m seeing, but it’s not me. It’s a different reality. Sometimes the things I see, well, they happen. I see them before they happen. That’s saved my life more than once.  In Afghanistan I walked into the U.N. office in Kabul. The guard standing outside the Director’s office caught my eye. In that moment I knew he was going to use his AKA to shoot everyone in the room. The day before I’d seen a single image while I was meditating, his face looking over at me as he fired his weapon. When I recognized him in the office, I didn’t say anything, I just left. I was only a little startled when I heard him empty the clip behind me. I should have stopped him, but I didn’t trust the visions so much then. Now I do.

What I don’t understand is why? What do they want me to do?  Why are they talking to me? I know they’ve made civilizations great. I’m certain they were whispering to Alexander even as he marched to his death, but why me?  Jarvis is not them. He’s not what they are. He hears them like I do.  Sees visions, I’m sure of it. I think he really died that night in Zurich. What he is now, I’m starting to think I know that too. And that’s what scares me.  And so I’m here. There’s one man who knows the answer, Azmati. He was there the first time. He saw what happened and he left. Why? Why didn’t he wait for me? What did he see? I think I know. That’s where I’m going now. God and Allah together can’t help me if I’m right.

No comments:

Post a Comment