Welcome

This blog collects all of my research on Dr. Devra Bogdanovich as well as becoming a way to tell her story. You can check the What is this page for an overview of the project, or browse through the Bio and Career pages to learn about Dr. Bogdanovich's work and life. The main part of the blog will serve as a journal of my journey to document my research and to pay homage to a distinguished scientist.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Unusual Post - Is Devra ok?

Devra posted an atypical post on Feb. 22 - there were a few statements that seemed out of character, was this an accidental post, or is something wrong with Devra and this is an attempt to communicate that danger?

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102598577258553073047/posts/K4nuuAESCP5

An important note, it raises the potential that the phone Ben jackland had was not the phone referenced in Felicia Hajra-Lee's novel.

But what does she mean admit if there is a problem.

----

Devra Bogdanovich

Shared publicly  -  Feb 22, 2014
 
+Lukas Lentz Obviously, we all remember things differently. My recollections differ from both Tycho and +Felicia Hajra-Lee , but bear in mind, my perspective was different. I saw the world through my eyes.  They see the world through theirs.  +Yik Sheng Lee there are those who would attempt to blame me for the scanner leak, but I believe that it was somebody disguised to look like me. It happened in the Summer before Epiphany night with a fairly primitive version of the scanner that ended up in +ben jackland's hands. I don't know what Bowles' role in this was, if any. It is very hard to investigate something when you can not admit that there is a problem.

OMG.  It looks like there's more from Andrew Onymous on +Niantic Project .

No comments:

Post a Comment