Welcome

This blog collects all of my research on Dr. Devra Bogdanovich as well as becoming a way to tell her story. You can check the What is this page for an overview of the project, or browse through the Bio and Career pages to learn about Dr. Bogdanovich's work and life. The main part of the blog will serve as a journal of my journey to document my research and to pay homage to a distinguished scientist.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

NL1331 and Farlowe's Work For Devra

Ok - a couple of updates and I am hoping to really poke at Hubert and Dr. Bogdanovich to see if either is willing to open up. Things are so tense with what Jarvis and ADA/Klue are engaging it, it would be nice to see a new perspective, and perhaps one that is not as self-centered.

Verity shared a full video clip of NL1331 - I have not compared it yet to what was leaked in the Ingress Report. There are many items to consider. I have posted on the Niantic Post - https://plus.google.com/u/0/105211554081025512763/posts/QvzPQXjX9Lf and will summarize what seems to pop up. My greatest concerns are the odd dates and if we are making bad assumptions.

As mentioned, an agent spoke to Joe Philley about Hubert's recent trips.  I am paraphrasing the agent (thank you D. T.) and I will update, add, correct as needed. Also, this was from an Operation Essex Hangout where agents met to discuss the research aspect as opposed to the direct Ingress Hacking aspects - if interested in joining, please contact me.

"... a discussion I had with Joe Philley when he was in town... In summary Joe confirmed to me that Hubert is seeking out dead portals... he has been seeking out significant dead portals.  As far as where the portals are, he said "the west is full of dead portals!"  Joe said he was recharging them and "collecting samples"...
Hence the reason for his frequent trips to airports, or even the road trip back to the CDC... He's collecting samples for Devra.

I have also updated the Hubert Journey Map - he is still on his journey - although I worry as he had this to say the other day on this post

Hubert Farlowe
Apr 27, 2014
 
Reply
 
+JoJo Stratton sorry I seem to have lost some time somewhere, yes going to pick up where JP leaves off on the files.


And he had this encounter on the 27th as well  - https://plus.google.com/105931060527409787825/posts/WpDEpaQ8hPc


JoJo Stratton
Apr 27, 2014
+
1
2
1
 
 
+Hubert Farlowe xm or cm?

Hubert Farlowe
Apr 27, 2014
+
6
5
6
 
Reply
 
+JoJo Stratton XM from the past.I'm following the links from the past right Now.



No comments:

Post a Comment