Welcome

This blog collects all of my research on Dr. Devra Bogdanovich as well as becoming a way to tell her story. You can check the What is this page for an overview of the project, or browse through the Bio and Career pages to learn about Dr. Bogdanovich's work and life. The main part of the blog will serve as a journal of my journey to document my research and to pay homage to a distinguished scientist.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Connections

An indirect connection to Devra in a message from Hank. It references his meeting with her described in Felicia's novel "The Niantic Project: Ingress". Hank trusts Devra, just not who she is dealing with. Somehow I feel Devra is in the same place. Has she traded one master for another?  It is amazing when your heart is devoted to a passion, what you will go through to follow that. Scientists and artists often share that trait. Perhaps that is why XM influences both groups as it does.

That said - if you have any ideas about the Cross Plains event, share. I have been doing some research on the event as has Dr. Edgar Allen Wright (you can see his thoughts in his feed and in replies to others).

Lastly, I am setting up a Google Community to talk about and discuss the Ingress books as well as any related books and materials. I am hoping to get it really going tomorrow - I called it Unofficial Ingress Book Club.  I need a image for the group, if anyone has skills, I wanted to make sure it was not a copyrighted image or such.

Alright, off to look for connections.



No comments:

Post a Comment