Welcome

This blog collects all of my research on Dr. Devra Bogdanovich as well as becoming a way to tell her story. You can check the What is this page for an overview of the project, or browse through the Bio and Career pages to learn about Dr. Bogdanovich's work and life. The main part of the blog will serve as a journal of my journey to document my research and to pay homage to a distinguished scientist.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Change in the Rhythm

P.A. Chapeau posted this today on the Niantic Project g+ feed - I will copy the entire message below, however the summary is simply PA is taking a break and, for now, the board will not be updated. He says there will be information still released via g+ and facebook and who knows what other means, but today is a day where the routine falters, halts and, hopefully, shifts gears.

I will continue to update this site with information and intel and I continue to ask any and all for information that you may have. While my focus has been and always will be Dr. Bogdanovich and documenting her studies, life and contributions, I will post additional pieces.

I also will continue to help others working on the Niantic Wiki - http://niantic.schlarp.com/ - please join in and help this source of information grow.

And keep searching for the truth.

-------------

Some weeks ago, I was given some advice by +Misty Hannah.

With the loss of +Carrie Campbell+Klue S. in an unknown condition, and the growing threat of the unknown with #13MAGNUS , I have decided today to take that advice to heart.

I’ll be leaving this Investigation behind and going off the grid for a while. How long? Not sure. Until I find what I’m looking for, I guess, is the right answer to that question.

Although I no longer plan to update the Investigation Board at nianticproject.com, I have made arrangements with a trusted ally to continue to share any evidence related to the Investigation here on Google+ as well as on Facebook. I plan to write some good old fashioned letters (using pen and paper) while I’m off the grid. I’ve made arrangements for them to be scanned and posted here as well.

This Investigation must continue, and I hope that it continues to grow in strength despite my absence.

Until we meet again.

+H. Richard Loeb
aka P.A. Chapeau
October 1, 2013

http://plus.google.com/+NianticProject
http://www.ingress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment