Welcome

This blog collects all of my research on Dr. Devra Bogdanovich as well as becoming a way to tell her story. You can check the What is this page for an overview of the project, or browse through the Bio and Career pages to learn about Dr. Bogdanovich's work and life. The main part of the blog will serve as a journal of my journey to document my research and to pay homage to a distinguished scientist.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Nice summary of the glyphs and recent discoveries

I wanted to add a great post I found summarizing a lot of the recent discussions about the glyphs by @ Mike Wissinger - very well done.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115067674507648145946/posts/Y9vf2aydG8F

also has a follow up - I do wonder why the glyph that was found in Cross Plains TX was the one that was found ;)  meaning, of the 20+ glyphs, why did that one appear - also - looking at the ones from the HPL/REH letter.... why those have dots and curved lines - could those dots be the reference dots and these symbols are ways between the dots???  https://plus.google.com/u/0/117792105926525258257/posts/MvReWC5JwWt


No comments:

Post a Comment