Welcome

This blog collects all of my research on Dr. Devra Bogdanovich as well as becoming a way to tell her story. You can check the What is this page for an overview of the project, or browse through the Bio and Career pages to learn about Dr. Bogdanovich's work and life. The main part of the blog will serve as a journal of my journey to document my research and to pay homage to a distinguished scientist.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Devra Phone time issue - a timeline by Paul Gettle

I know many have thought about, asked about, noticed, etc. the potential for aligning the timing of events posted via the Investigation Board and events revealed in the novel "The Niantic Project: INgress". I was just  made aware of this post on @Mustafa Said g+ feed which includes a great comment by Paul Gettle with a potential timeline for the phone.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/101807696742019624768/posts/P4uB4a4HCEX

What do you think?

Along with that, a quick mention that info and intel is flying fast and furious and it is hard to separate the wheat from the chafe and even just to note it all.  Feel free to send any information related to Dr. Bogdanovich my way so I can try to update and add to the growing information.

No comments:

Post a Comment