Welcome

This blog collects all of my research on Dr. Devra Bogdanovich as well as becoming a way to tell her story. You can check the What is this page for an overview of the project, or browse through the Bio and Career pages to learn about Dr. Bogdanovich's work and life. The main part of the blog will serve as a journal of my journey to document my research and to pay homage to a distinguished scientist.

Friday, March 27, 2015

Goodbye Devra? Hello Devra?

I will be updating this post - http://devrabogdanovich.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-many-faces-of-devra.html  once the results of the Devra Shards and Shonin Finale come in.  Devra has always been and always will be my most favored. Good luck Doctor. And where ever you journey next, know you have those who will continue to follow your journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment