Welcome

This blog collects all of my research on Dr. Devra Bogdanovich as well as becoming a way to tell her story. You can check the What is this page for an overview of the project, or browse through the Bio and Career pages to learn about Dr. Bogdanovich's work and life. The main part of the blog will serve as a journal of my journey to document my research and to pay homage to a distinguished scientist.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Visur courts Yuri and Calvin and Lynton-Wolfe Conduct more tests

Two documents were shared via the Hulong g+ feed (not sure they have popped up elsewhere yet, curious).

The first is a conversation between Calvin and Lynton-Wolfe about additional portals and unauthorized tests.  The second is a conversation between Ilya and Dr. Schubert (it is in German, translation below, thank you Hugo Neves )







From the Ilya/Scubert conversation:

ELECTRONIC INTELLIGENCE REPORT Intercept
Fl I LE D: 020th .51 L211.14l.J15.610.115.111.200.125.01: 5000055 510.701.181.11 S
Source: Withheld
Surveillance Target: Technologies, draw attention
Present: Pevtsov, llya {CEO)
Dr. Schubert, Martin {former Niantic Researcher)
E-Int Form: Telephone Call Intercept August 03 2013 09:24 UTC

# # BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
IL YA: Did you have an occasion to look at the offer?
SCHUBERT: Devra has always been a convincing woman.
ILYA: I need an answer soon.
SCHUBERT: Why the rush?
ILYA: We have heard that thousands IQTech vodafone portals in and around
our research sites have arise.
SCHUBERT: Are you worried that they will take away your XM sources?
ILYA: Maybe, but what I know is that we must convince them to
give us access to the portals. I got the resources here in
a laboratory and I need some more help.
SCHUBERT: I'll come back to you soon.
IL YA: I'll double my offer.
SCHUBERT: I see. Give me 24 hours.
ILYA: Not a minute more.
# # END TRANSCRIPT
Hulong
TRANSGLOBAL INDUSTRIES, COR.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment