Welcome

This blog collects all of my research on Dr. Devra Bogdanovich as well as becoming a way to tell her story. You can check the What is this page for an overview of the project, or browse through the Bio and Career pages to learn about Dr. Bogdanovich's work and life. The main part of the blog will serve as a journal of my journey to document my research and to pay homage to a distinguished scientist.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

6 degrees of Devra diagram

So been working on a visual way to organize all the names and places connected to Devra.  I found gliffy.com, which is a cool diagram site, and started working on this venn diagram. I'll add the details for why different people are put in the circles they are on the connections page.

Here are the direct links to the image - I'll update as more is released and as people comment and help make this better.

http://www.gliffy.com/go/publish/4308763/



No comments:

Post a Comment