Welcome

This blog collects all of my research on Dr. Devra Bogdanovich as well as becoming a way to tell her story. You can check the What is this page for an overview of the project, or browse through the Bio and Career pages to learn about Dr. Bogdanovich's work and life. The main part of the blog will serve as a journal of my journey to document my research and to pay homage to a distinguished scientist.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Exotic Matter chapter 3 part 2

More pages, each little update another step in this journey, another piece adding to the building tension. Already the theories are flying as to XM, time shifts, blackouts, control and much more....

And ADA, you are good, what are your plans little all seeing angel floating through the inter and intra webs... are you trying to find a lace, a body, a soul through XM?  I have to admit, ADA is becoming a very intriguing person to follow, and yes, I am giving ADA person status :)

Read and let the theories fly, I love to read and follow discussions and hear what people have to see, can not wait to see what is said next, what comes next.

http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/pac/IB/04/item/AnExoticMatter_Chapter3-2.pdf

PS - I hope 855 does not make Christie an "Expected"

No comments:

Post a Comment