Welcome

This blog collects all of my research on Dr. Devra Bogdanovich as well as becoming a way to tell her story. You can check the What is this page for an overview of the project, or browse through the Bio and Career pages to learn about Dr. Bogdanovich's work and life. The main part of the blog will serve as a journal of my journey to document my research and to pay homage to a distinguished scientist.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Chapter 2 Exotic Matter - complete

Well, the last of chapter 2 was posted (https://docs.google.com/gview?url=http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/pac/IB/04/item/AnExoticMatter_Chapter2.pdf ) . It closes with the work agent 855 is doing in Zagreb to acquire the tools he needs, and based on his actions thus far, I am very afraid for Devra's and Hubert's life - this person is good...

Otherwise, it has been quiet on the Devra front. Niantic posts had shifted more to the Klue portal battle and also pieces of some of the other Niantic subjects (such as this interesting piece about Misty and Marfa TX - a place where we started and now seem to be rounded back to - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2ls384Emb-0 )

A last little piece about the Exotic Matter chapter 2  - based on Devra's discussion - I've been trying to collect all Niantic references to XM - I am slow going at this and sure I am missing things - but I throw up the incomplete piece now, just as an idea - understand it may transform, depending on how my collection goes.  The last piece of the collection would be a fun little piece - If I was a lab rat working in Devra's lab, what research questions and XM studies might I want to do...  what would you do to study XM?  What would you like to know about it?

http://prezi.com/4et9gnm1rk3y/what-is-xm/ 

PS - I really like Prezi - you can collaborate and even host a real time presentation of your prezi - which if anyone is interested in seeing how that works, I would be glad to show you... it is an awesome tool

No comments:

Post a Comment