Welcome

This blog collects all of my research on Dr. Devra Bogdanovich as well as becoming a way to tell her story. You can check the What is this page for an overview of the project, or browse through the Bio and Career pages to learn about Dr. Bogdanovich's work and life. The main part of the blog will serve as a journal of my journey to document my research and to pay homage to a distinguished scientist.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ingress magic Castle Event and a status update

Well last night was one for the Ingress record books as Misty Hannah performed at the magic Castle Club. There is a lot of information flying, I'll have more and a fuller account as soon as I can untangle all the woven pieces.

Also - a sort of update, I am going to assume that this short g+ post from Hubert Farlowe means Devra is still alive.  That's a good thing, right? And assuming she has been building a team since December, she may be slightly ahead of other groups, maybe???

And still waiting to see what data was transmitted from the CERN event... data packets? we don't need no stinkin' data packets... no, wait, we do, we really do!




No comments:

Post a Comment