Welcome

This blog collects all of my research on Dr. Devra Bogdanovich as well as becoming a way to tell her story. You can check the What is this page for an overview of the project, or browse through the Bio and Career pages to learn about Dr. Bogdanovich's work and life. The main part of the blog will serve as a journal of my journey to document my research and to pay homage to a distinguished scientist.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Ingress Report 4 - New face and a request for XM data

This week in the Ingress Report we see a "face-off" between Dr. Kureze and Dr. Brandt about XM


I wonder who this Dr. Brandt is as she seems to be taking a line that was what Dr. Bogdanovich had been taking before leaving Niantic.  I hope we find more about Dr. Brandt and that her request for XM data to be released is recognized. I would love more data to help with XM research and to help fill in the missing blanks.

Also, more on Carrie has surfaced, she does want to decode the Shaper's language. I am curious to see what comes from her. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A079gs9JeqY



Ingress Report Episode 4

No comments:

Post a Comment